16 – 21 October 2021 (5 nights)
We are delighted to announce the hosting of our retreat at the same venue for the third consecutive year (not including 2020’s cancelled trip).
It is such a beautiful & tranquil place that as soon as you arrive you can feel yourself letting go of the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
This venue will be totally exclusive to us.
The venue: an old villa with Roman origins proudly set in the idyllic hills of Andalusia and surrounded by olive trees. It has been restored into an 11 bedroom retreat venue offering a variety of room types and centred around a traditional courtyard with a marble fountain gently flowing in the background.
Our yoga teacher: Shanine is an excellent combination of being a great teacher as well as having the warm, sensitive nature to make all her pupils and classes feel welcome and inclusive.
For more on Shanine: https://shaninecollinsonyoga.co.uk/about-shanine
Level of Yoga: All levels
Our day will start with pranayama and meditation followed by a vinyasa yoga class. Early evening we will practice our second yoga class of the day which will be focusing on deeply stretching the body. A very relaxing yoga nidra (guided relaxation) will complete the day.
As there are some amazing views our classes may be scheduled on and off site so we can take in as much of the beauty within our practice (schedule may vary slightly).
Additional things to do: There are plenty of additional activities such as painting, creative writing, nature walks, cookery classes, mountain biking, gorge walking, a whole range of massage and treatments by local therapists, plus suggestions of short day tours to nearby landmarks/towns/cities will be made available.
Catering: The vegetarian food is amazing and they always use local, seasonal produce. Some fish or meat may be requested and dietary requirements may also be advised to share with the venue.
Otherwise, take it easy by the clear azure pool and enjoy the surroundings – a spot far from the stresses of every day life.
There are plenty of quiet corners to unwind in this Andalusian Oasis and it offers a totally chilled out vibe.
How we could do with such a peaceful treat after the events of our world.
So come and relax, invigorate and enjoy yourself at this stunning retreat (exclusive to us) set in the idyllic countryside of Andalusia.
Cost: £702 per person (subject to availability)
Your five night (6 day) package includes:
- Two Yoga classes daily (AM & PM)
- Daily Pranayama, meditation and yoga nidra (guided relaxation)
- Five night’s accommodation (based on twin/double share – a supplement for sole occupancy). En-suite rooms are limited and there are also plenty of well-equipped bath/shower rooms dotted around the whole villa.
- Breakfast, lunch & dinner – vegetarian food (and may include some fish and/or meat, if requested).
- Teas, coffees, water and seasonal fruit throughout the day.
- Private group transfers (2 hours) from/to Malaga airport (same arrival times for everyone are preferable as a supplement may apply if your transfer is not with a group of at least 6 people)
- A group leader (as well as your yoga teacher) will travel and be with you throughout the trip
What’s NOT included:
- Single occupancy supplement of £119 for your 5 night stay
- Travel insurance (recommended) and please check for Covid cover, if possible
To make a booking – a £50 non-refundable deposit will be required with balance due by 26 July 2021.
For more information on the retreat:
- Contact us for any further information or bookings by email: firstname.lastname@example.org